Permanently Delete Old Deleted AdWords Campaigns

For one of my project, I needed to permanently delete old deleted AdWords campaigns. I was wondering if it is possible. But I found an answer regarding "Permanently deletion of Campaigns, adGroups, ads" etc from Google AdWords Team.

"Thank you for your email. I understand that you would like to permanently remove the deleted campaigns from your AdWords account, and also, from AdWords Editor. Please know that while it’s possible for you to delete an active ad, keyword, or campaign, it isn’t possible to permanently delete these. Your historical account data is just as valuable to your ongoing advertising experience as your active campaign information. Therefore, this information remains with your account so that we can provide you with the best advertising performance possible. 
Sincerely, Google Rep
The Google AdWords Team”

Comments

  1. Quite nice share! I have also started learning Google Adwords Marketing and was just stuck on permanently deleting my old AdWords campaigns. You just have helped me a lot with this wonderful tutorial. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts